Trouble with your Webmail/email?
As we prepare for an email migration, some customers may come across issues accessing email through My Webmail. We are working with a new email vendor to improve the future functionality and features for My Webmail users. We sincerely apologize to our customers who have experienced a problem and we know that this has been an inconvenience. We appreciate your patience as we work to transition to a newer, more modern email platform. Customers who use My PenTeleData Webmail to manage their PenTeleData email accounts will see a new user interface (UI) that allows users to move seamlessly between desktop, mobile and tablet browsers.
- If you are having trouble accessing your email account, you may need to clear your web browsers cache and restart your device to resolve this issue. Instructions to clear cache can be found at www.ptd.net/clearnow
- Over the course of the following weeks, we will begin migrating our PenTeleData email account service to a new hosting platform. This migration should appear transparent and will not require any intervention or changes on your part unless you use Internet Explorer. We will send you another email at least two days in advance of this change so that you know what day your email account will be migrated to the new hosting platform.
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported with our email hosting service. We recommend that our customers using this platform upgrade their browsers to Microsoft Edge or another modern browser. For a list of supported browsers, please visit https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/supported_browsers#Zimbra_Cloud_Supported_Browsers
- During the migrations, users will see a new URL when logged into the webmail interface. This new URL https://promail-legacy.ptd.net is necessary for us to complete the migration process. This URL is temporary and should not be book-marked or used manually to access the system.
- Please direct any email hosting questions or issues to our Technical Support Department at 800.281.3564 option 2 and then option 3.