Microsoft Xbox 360 – Multi-Dwelling Units
- Connect an Ethernet cord to your MDU Port/switch.
- Power on your Xbox 360 game console. If you have a disc in the game console tray, please remove it.
- This will take you to the Xbox dashboard. Navigate to the "System" tab and select "Network Settings.”
- From the "Network Settings,” select "Edit Settings.”
- "IP Settings" should be set to "Automatic,” if it is not, select it and choose "Automatic" to obtain the IP Address.
- "DNS Settings" should be set to "Automatic,” If it is not, select it and choose "Automatic.”
- Hit "B" to return to the "Network settings" and select "Test Xbox LIVE Connection.”
If the test succeeds, you have completed the Internet setup for your Xbox 360.
If the test fails, you will need to contact Microsoft Xbox support to troubleshoot your Xbox 360.