If you want to block someone or a domain from emailing you, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://promail.ptd.net and log in using your email address and password. Make sure to do this for each email account you want to block the sender.
2. Look for the Gear Icon in the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
3. From the drop-down menu, select "Settings".
4. In the settings box, find and click on "Blocked and Allowed Senders".
5. In the "Blocked Sender" field, enter the email address or domain you want to block.
6. After typing the email address, click on the "Block" button to add the user to the list.
7. If you need to block more users, repeat steps 5 and 6.
8. Once you have added all the necessary users to the blocked senders list, click the "Save" button to save the changes.
9. Keep in mind that it may take up to 1 hour for the changes to take effect, so allow some time for the modifications to be applied.
By following these steps, you can easily block specific users or domains from emailing you, reducing the possibility of unwanted messages in your inbox.