Logon To Community Wi-Fi Internet
You no longer need to sign up for PenTeleData Community WiFi in order to log on; simply sign in! Follow the steps below, which will walk you through the sign in process.
1. Click your ‘Wireless Network Connection’ icon on your task bar to view the available wireless network connections around you.
2. Find the “PenTeleData Community WiFi” connection in your list of available wireless networks, and click “Connect”.
3. After connecting to the PenTeleData Community WiFi connection:
- First, open any web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).
- Second, attempt to go to any website. Example: www.ptd.net
4. Your browser will automatically be redirected to the login screen for the PenTeleData Community WiFi. Once there, you will need to login in one of two ways:
- Using your “@ptd.net” email and corresponding password (case sensitive), followed by clicking “Sign On”. Email: email@example.com
- Using your Facebook login credentials.
Step 5: Once you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected to https://www.ptd.net. You now have internet access!