Restoring the "Read Mail" option on Internet Explorer 7
NOTE: Please be advised, the following Web Browsers are supported by PenTeleData Technical Support:
- Chrome v80.0 (Windows, MacOS)
- Firefox v78.0 or higher (Windows, MacOS)
- Safari v13.0 or higher (MacOS)
- Safari v5.7 or higher (Windows)
- MS Edge v80.0 or higher (Windows 10)
All mobile platform users should ensure that they the most updated browser by visiting the Apple store or Google play. In addition, we have provided additional support as a convenience to our customers for outdated software/browsers.
- Begin by opening up Internet Explorer and selecting the "Toolbars" sub-menu from the "Tools" menu at the top. From the "Toolbars" menu, select "Customize" to continue.
- The "Customize Toolbar" dialogue will now appear, under the "Available toolbar buttons" heading locate "Read Mail" and select it. Once selected click the "Add" button to move it to the "Current toolbar buttons".
- Click on the "Close" button to finish.
- You have successfully restored the "Read Mail" button to Internet Explorer 7. The location of the button may vary, but should resemble the picture below.